Posted to user@roller.apache.org by omid p <ve...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/17 18:10:11 UTC

showBlogEntryCalendarBig problem

Hi guys,

I created a page that shows blog archives just like this page
http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/page/archives
<http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/page/archives%20>
but i don't know why posts don't show in specific date also previous and
next month doesn't work
http://www.omidbiz.com/omidplanet/page/archives

any help appreciated ?

Ps : i would like to announce roller showBlogEntryCalendar in persian

Re: showBlogEntryCalendarBig problem

Posted by omid p <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I face sth wierd in localhost everything works perfectly but after i upload
the same thing ,
post does not show in the specific date i really can't understand what is
happening after upload
thanks in advanced