Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ron Wingfield <rt...@archaxis.net> on 2002/08/03 23:20:18 UTC

Re: Can you please turn off HTML formatting...

Posted by Grant Cooper <gr...@nucleus.com>.
I am using a java script to rotate pictures as my mouse moves across the
board. What I don't understand is why I am getting errors in my
httpd-error.log. Nothing looks physically wrong but it's filling up my log
file with useless info? I am using mod_perl 1 with apache 1

Re: Can you please turn off HTML formatting...

Posted by Don Montalvo <dm...@nyc.rr.com>.
Ron,

My mail client (Eudora) can display plain text or HTML perfectly. The
problem isn't with the email client. The problem is that for those of
us who are subscribed to the list via the Digest mode, HTML can not
be displayed. The result is...well, I'm emailing you (offlist) one of
my Digest emails from the list. Feel free to open it, scroll it, and
to try to make heads or tails out of the endless lines of tagged text.

:)
Thanks for your consideration,
Don