Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by steve <st...@smaye.com> on 2008/05/09 14:22:04 UTC

Implementing Tomahawk into JSF 1.0 RI

Hello,

I am trying to implement Tomahawk into our application, which is running JSF 1.0 RI on WAS 6.0.  I have followed all the setup instructions correctly to the best of my knowledge, but I am still getting the following error when trying to use a tag on a JSP:

SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk ]: com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException: JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk

Following are the JARs I have added to my classpath:

tomahawk-1.1.6.jar
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
commons-el.jar
commons-io-1.4.jar

And this is added to my JSP:

<%@taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>

Is there something I am missing here?  I am getting a Broken Link warning on my JSP and then when I try to access that page, I get the exception listed above in my console.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Implementing Tomahawk into JSF 1.0 RI

Posted by speedrace <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not sure if you have already found a solution for this issue but I was
facing this issue and i got it resolved by adding tomahawk.taglib.xml to
WEB-INF and adding the following in web.xml

    <context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

Thanks,
Raj

Posted by Deepesh Garg <de...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:22 PM, steve <st...@smaye.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to implement Tomahawk into our application, which is running
> JSF 1.0 RI on WAS 6.0.  I have followed all the setup instructions correctly
> to the best of my knowledge, but I am still getting the following error when
> trying to use a tag on a JSP:
>
> SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk ]: com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException:
> JSPG0047E: Unable to locate tag library for uri
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk
>

> Following are the JARs I have added to my classpath:
>
> tomahawk-1.1.6.jar
> commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
> commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
> commons-el.jar
> commons-io-1.4.jar
>
> And this is added to my JSP:
>
> <%@taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>
>
> Is there something I am missing here?  I am getting a Broken Link warning
> on my JSP and then when I try to access that page, I get the exception
> listed above in my console.  Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have tomahawk-1.1.6.jar in your WEB-INF/lib? Auto-discovery of tag
libraries only looks for jars in WEB-INF/lib of your web application.
Deepesh