Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/06/01 04:03:20 UTC

Re: OpenAPI and CXF issues with Karaf 4.2.11

Hi Matteo,

At first glance, it seems to be more an issue with CXF hat should extend the range.

I will take a look.

Regards
JB

Posted by Matteo Rulli <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello JB,

II tried the following:

Swagger: force the mvn:io.swagger.core.v3/swagger-jaxrs2/2.1.4 to import javax.servlet* in version range javax.servlet*;version="[0,4.1)"
CXF: remove the optional attribute for the osgi.cmpn dependency in the /cxf/rt/transports/http/pom.xml
Karaf: getting rid of the throw new UnsupportedOperationException() in the uninstall method of karaf/features/core/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/features/internal/service/StaticInstallSupport.java
The third point was necessary as the feature was uninstalling the org.ops4j.pax.url.wrap bundle during resolution (why it was I know not).

Overwriting locally the corresp. artifacts with these three modifications I manage to get around the issue. Obviously this is not a solution to the problem.

What would you suggest?

Many thanks,
Matteo