Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Sumit Saha <su...@adobe.com> on 2016/03/03 15:32:26 UTC

Transparency support

Hi everyone,
Is there any support for transparency group or transparency in general for pdf in PDFBOX. And also during conversion to PDFA?
If yes then please point me to the concerned class files.

Thanks
Sumit

Re: Transparency support

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 03.03.2016 um 15:32 schrieb Sumit Saha:
> Hi everyone,
> Is there any support for transparency group or transparency in general for pdf in PDFBOX. And also during conversion to PDFA?
> If yes then please point me to the concerned class files.

Yes there is support for rendering, but it doesn't always work properly.
You can start from PageDrawer.java.

If you mean generation, yes it is supported, but you'll have to do it
low level, and there is no example.

Re "And also during conversion to PDFA" - PDFBox does not have
conversion to PDFA.

Tilman