Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sarat Challa <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/22 20:20:42 UTC

Port Problem

Hi,

Has anyone tried using Apache Axis on any other port other than 8080.I haven't been able to get it running on any other port other than 8080.

My application demands to use another port. I am not able to do it.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Re: Port Problem

Posted by Jo...@genpt.com.
Since you don't provide any details as to what is wrong, I can't provide
much help.  I will say this, be aware of what ports your network
security/firewall has disabled.  I have been bitten by this in the past.
You may find they leave 8080 open but close the port you are trying to
use.

Sarat Challa <sa...@yahoo.com>
04/22/2004 02:20 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Port Problem

Hi,

Has anyone tried using Apache Axis on any other port other than 8080.I
haven't been able to get it running on any other port other than 8080.

My application demands to use another port. I am not able to do it.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Do you Yahoo!?