Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/03/12 18:34:44 UTC

[kerberos] A couple references to sun. classes no logner found in JDK 1.5

Enrique,

Could you take a look at KdcLoginModule and see what it would take to
make it not reference some sun. classes.  I think some signatures
disappeared in JDK 1.5 and is causing the build to fail on 1.5.  Here
are the two offending lines:

line no:
74            EncryptionKey encKey = new EncryptionKey(key.getEncoded());
75
76            credential = Credentials.acquireTGT(principalName, encKey);

These are in o.a.k.kdc.jaas.KdcLoginModule.  I'd massage them over
myself but I did not know what I could use in their stead.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [kerberos] A couple references to sun. classes no logner found in JDK 1.5

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:

> This is leftover from when Kerberos operated against OpenLDAP, so I
> deleted it.

Coolio that works as a fix.

-Alex

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org>.