Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Lucio Peña <lu...@teleco.upv.es> on 2002/06/26 14:24:11 UTC

TransformerConfigurationException with xalan 2.2.D11

Hi!, can anyone help me? I'm using Xalan 2.2.D11 and when I run the command
line utility
"java -Duser.language=en org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in AgentesBIA.xml
-xsl C:\dcb\xsl\xhtml\mybook.xsl -out AgentesBIA.html"

I obtain an exception

"SystemId Unknown; Line 0; Column 0; XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
File "C:\dcb\xsl\xhtml\mybook.xsl" not found."

but C:\dcb\xsl\xhtml\mybook.xsl exits!!. If the xsl file is in the xml
file's directory all is OK.

Thanks in advance

		Lucio