Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2009/09/02 09:22:40 UTC

Re: Labeling recursive to the top with maven-release-plugin and Clearcase?

I think that this is a ClearCase specific issue. I've run into similar
problems, which we solved by manually adding the label to the parent folders
of 'myproject'.
If you create a jira for some kind of automatic support for this, I'll vote
for it. Possibly, there is one already; I haven't checked.

/Anders