Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Stefan Gustavsson <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 22:21:32 UTC

PDFBox japanese patch - issue PDFBOX-420

Hello!

Sorry for being such a noob here but i am trying to get japanese to work in
PDFbox and [#PDFBOX-420]<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-420?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>has
made me think it might be posible.
Problem is I don´t know how to implement the patch into my application. Is
there somewhere I could download a finished build with the patch?

If not, is the patch still viable and how would i make it work?

Regards, Stefan

Re: PDFBox japanese patch - issue PDFBOX-420

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 25.10.2011 22:21, schrieb Stefan Gustavsson:
> Hello!
>
> Sorry for being such a noob here but i am trying to get japanese to work in
> PDFbox and [#PDFBOX-420]<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-420?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>has
> made me think it might be posible.
> Problem is I don´t know how to implement the patch into my application. Is
> there somewhere I could download a finished build with the patch?
You can find the most recent PDFBox version here [1]

> If not, is the patch still viable and how would i make it work?
>
> Regards, Stefan

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/download.html