Posted to log4php-user@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/24 16:05:58 UTC

ApacheCon meetup

I will be at ApacheCon EU in Sinsheim for the full duration of the conference.

If anybody is wants to meet up, I'd be more than happy. Just give me a
holler via email or twitter @ihabunek.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: ApacheCon meetup

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Me is there too. I am there on wednesday and thursday. My twitter is @grobmeier
And we should all take our GPG stuff with us to finally be able to
sign each others keys

Cheers
Christian

--