Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 20:42:48 UTC

Problems running tests in Jenkins

Hi,

I'm trying to re-trigger the test run in Jenkins for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-16539. I have tried cancelling
and resubmitting the patch as indicated in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute-PrecommitTestsbyHiveQA,
and also attaching the same patch with a higher number
(from HIVE-16539.patch to HIVE-16539.2.patch) but it doesn't seem to work.
For example in
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-Admin/294806/console
I see that the patch is processed but it is ignored, as seen in the log:

HIVE-16539,12866466 has been processed, ignoring

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Greetings,

Juan