Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com> on 2004/11/19 21:46:43 UTC

[HttpClient] NTLM Authentication

Hello group,

Currently I am using...httpclient-3.0

client.getState().setProxyCredentials(proxyrealm,proxyhost, new
UsernamePasswordCredentials(proxyusername, proxypwd));

To set preemptive proxy authentication.  But seems doesnt seem to work
if authentication scheme== NTLMScheme.  From the docs seems like I have
to pass NTCredentials if proxy scheme is NTLM.

is there any way to set it abstract? Like give the credentials (put in
domain instead of realm etc) and HttpClient chooses based on proxy it
encounters?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Kedar