Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/23 23:09:09 UTC

EOL conversion

Hi,

Kevin just suggested we do:

svn pset svn:line-ending native `find . -name .svn -prune -o -name *.[ch]`

I think this is a good idea.  It also lets us eat our own dogfood
(and thus test the feature).  In the light of my recent commit
with wrong line endings I'm all +1 for activating it.

Sander

Re: EOL conversion

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
"Sander Striker" <st...@apache.org> writes:
> I think this is a good idea.  It also lets us eat our own dogfood
> (and thus test the feature).  In the light of my recent commit
> with wrong line endings I'm all +1 for activating it.

Good idea -- this stuff is underexercised right now.  Gulp.