Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Zachary Mitchell, BCIS" <za...@internode.on.net> on 2010/02/12 00:11:58 UTC

v 3.6 Question.

Does this version of POI support insertion to and access from, OLE2 objects,
to a Microsoft Word File?

Like an inserted/anchored jpg picture file?
Like an inserted Excel Sheet into a Word File?

What objects should I look at in the Javadoc?

Re: v 3.6 Question.

Posted by "Zachary Mitchell, BCIS" <za...@internode.on.net>.
When using an HWPFDocument object with CharacterRun, to create a Word file
from scratch,

How do I specify the Font for a CharacterRun of Text, like

"Arial"

"Times New Roman"

"Verdana"

and font size?

Available methods in CharacterRun, like

- setFtAscii()

- setFtcFE()

- setFtOther()

are unclear.  How do I use these on a Character run to plainly specify Font
and Size?