Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mark Breitner <ma...@gmx.de> on 2005/03/10 18:50:10 UTC

WebDAV an exchange

Hi, because I asked hundrets of questions to this list and got a lot of
answers I was able to manage my way throught the deepest depths of exchange
2003 and am finally able to create tasks, emails etc.

Just wanted to say thank you to evryone here.

One last question : *g* :

I create a task and this task gets a remindertime property (Say 01.01.2006)
.
This is set correctly when I view the task in my outlook, but in the outlook
webaccess view it is not set. This only happens when the task is created by
webDAV.

Does anyone know what to do ?

Bye,

MB

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Superg�nstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl