Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/22 15:15:16 UTC

Re: board: r81936 - /foundation/board/board_minutes_2018_02_21.txt

Hi Greg,

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 7:52 PM, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> Looks like the Fundraising report got demolished by improper <private> tag matching.

Wow. just Wow. Pretty spectacular. It will take a bit of time to fix this one

And I also noticed that the FY23 budget in Discussions was also mangled.

> Also, 7A and 7B pass unanimously, as I recall and confirmed by a quick query with ChrisM. Unless somebody remembers tabling, then those two resolutions should be marked as passed. (and ChrisM should update committee-info.txt)

"Nonstandard" resolution title.  Whimsy glitch fixed manually now.

Thanks for watching out.

Craig

> Cheers,
> -g