Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Thomas E. Burns" <to...@jguru.com> on 2001/07/25 00:36:01 UTC

jGuru Structs FAQ

Howdy,

We are considering starting a FAQ for Struts on jGuru
(http://www.jguru.com).  I am curious if anyone on this list is interested
in managing the FAQ.

jGuru is the most visited site for Java developers and we have very popular
faqs for servlets, jsp and tomcat already:

http://www.jguru.com/faq/home.jsp?topic=JSP
http://www.jguru.com/faq/home.jsp?topic=Servlets
http://www.jguru.com/faq/home.jsp?topic=Tomcat

We have had a few requests for a Struts FAQ and I think it would be a good
addition to the site.

Being a FAQ manager on jGuru takes about 1-2hrs/week.  We have created a
simple interface for the manager to monitor new questions and "promote"
questions that are appropriate for the FAQ.  The answers can come for the
community or the FAQ manager.  We would $500/month to the faq manager for
this FAQ.

You can contact me at tombu@jguru.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Thomas E. Burns
CEO, jGuru
tombu@jguru.com
415.664.8974

Re: Refresh button and Back button

Posted by Web Programmer <we...@yahoo.com>.
Basically, the problem is with browsers' caching.  For
example, IE will ignore header settings you sent.  In
several references you will find methods to set
headers, but they all ignore to recognize that it is
after all the browser that decides and/or ignores.
Back buttons are developers' nightmare.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Refresh button and Back button