Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2007/12/29 15:37:48 UTC

[Tobago] release list or wish list for 1.1

Hello,

I would like to change the version of the trunk to 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT. The
1.0.x should be in maintance mode. We can open a 1.0.x branch, if we
need a another 1.0.x release.

I propose following unordered items for inclusion in 1.1:

Enhanced tobago lifecyle with buildView layoutView (registerResource)
encodeView (renderResponse)

UIPopup should be a subform

UITab should be a naming container
(which tab contains a component with a Message)

Z-Index Provider

replace prototype with dojo

Client side coordinate of action event on server side (mouse event,
click event)

replace commons-logging with slf4j

new tree

generate tag classes and UIComponent classes

Remove deprecated methods and classes

public and internal packages(public api and internal api)

remove some static classes

improved TobagoResponseWriter for javascript (JSON)

simplify css and javascript files

support for many tabs

improved sheet performance (layout, ajax reload?)

support for browser resizing

more support for other renderkits

TabGroup should be an ActionSource
TabChangeEvent should be an ActionEvent

requiredMessage validatorMessage converterMessage for all
EditableValueHolder in Tobago

Regards

Bernd

Re: [Tobago] release list or wish list for 1.1

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hello,

* I've created a branch named "braches/tobago-1.0.x" branch (copied from
the "tag/tobago-1.0.13") for upcoming maintance releases.
* In the trunk I've set the version to 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.

BTW: DragAndDrop support may also be a new feature for 1.1

Regards

Udo