Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/29 17:57:42 UTC

wsdl2java-maven-plugin users

A while back I stated that I was going to be removing this plugin from the
mojo project as all functionality of it has been replaced by the
axistools-maven-plugin.

the time has come I think where I'll be removing it from the mojo project
soon so I wanted to send out one last mail explaining that :)

the axistools plugin has been released with version 1.0 and there are a
number of fixes applied on the 1.1-SNAPSHOT

cheers, and any questions or concerns regarding this can be address to me
directly or simply respond to this email!

thanks!

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell