Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/03/02 09:07:50 UTC

Re: boot problem

In HEAD now and 1.1 when it comes out there will be a message indicating if the
JDK level your using isn't supported so people will at least have a heads up.
Given JDK 6 is on the horizon this sounds like an additional dependency.  Dain,
does XBean have this as one of the attributes so a check can be made?  I'd hate
to see multiple CARs (one for each JVM level).

Re: boot problem

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
No this is not something XBean has addressed.  In the future we are
going to lean on maven artifact for dependency resolution, and I
think they have a way to have artifacts with multiple jar files each
of which is targeted to a  specific jvm version.

-dain