Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joshua Tuberville <jo...@eharmony.com> on 2004/03/15 23:24:36 UTC

Tiles tags in the Struts-EL subproject

Hello,

In a Struts 1.1 project, I am trying to find the tiles tld file that
uses the el classes in the struts-el subproject.  I assumed that the
naming scheme would be consistent so I looked for struts-tiles-el.tld
under contrib/struts-el but I only found:

contrib/struts-el/webapps/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld

which is identical to:

lib/struts-tiles.tld
webapps/blank/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld

I also do not see any tiles classes in the struts-el.jar although the
1.1 release notes mention them being added.  Does this mean I will need
to build from the 1.1 source tree to use these?

Joshua Tuberville