Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/07/03 07:03:46 UTC

Reminder: TAC Assistance to ApacheCon NA 2011 closes July 8th

(Posting on behalf of TAC. Please forward or repost where you see fit)

Hi All,

Just a friendly (and final)  reminder that applications for financial help
to attend ApacheCon NA 2011 in Vancouver close this coming Friday 8th July
(2200 BST : UTC+1)

Financial assistance is available for Travel (planes, trains, whatever) ,
Accomodation (at the conference venue hotel) and Conference entrance fees.
Dependant on your circumstances will decide how much of that you would be
given.

Please visit http://apache.org/travel for more information and a link to the
application form.

Remember: We DO help people get to ApacheCon and other Apache events every
year, we DO want to help people get there who otherwise could not, that is
why we exist.

Spread the word, you are welcome to tweet, blog, email, post, phone or smoke
signal to anyone who you think might benefit from attending ApacheCon this
year.

Kind Regards,

The Travel Assistance Committee.