Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2001/01/05 14:33:14 UTC

Strange things...

Hi all,

    I'm still trying to check my stuff in :)

    I went to do a final update before I checked in and I got some
strange results, first it wouldn't acknowledge my local
ConvolveMatrixRable, or ConcreteConvolveMatrixRable (it would refuse
to update and made me move the copy in my local batik tree).

    When I moved my copy and updated (with the intention of simply
replacing the original) I noticed the following:

from:
  xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/gvt/filter/ConvolveMatrixRable.java

<  * @version $Id: ConvolveMatrixRable.java,v 1.1 2000/12/11 13:44:21 deweese Exp $
---
>  * @version $Id: CompositeRable.java,v 1.1.1.1 2000/10/10 18:40:05 hillion Exp $

   There are two things about this that disturb me.

         1) It appears that I was getting a branch (hillion's 1.1.1.1).

         2) The branch is older than the original...

   I could write off #2 as a bad local clock (although I would have
thought that time would have come from xml.apache.org).  But the
branch really has me worried.  Should I be using a particular tag for
cvs stuff?

FW: Strange things...

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
I'm forwarding this on behalf of Thomas. He doesn't seem to be able to send
messages to Apache lately... :(

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>