Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "David Taylor (Lowell)" <dk...@F5.com> on 2008/10/22 00:03:15 UTC

How to Set Submission Addressing?

I have read that AXIS2/C supports both version 1.0 and the pre-1.0
"submission" version of WS-Addressing.  However, I can't find
instructions or an example of how to configure a client to use
submission addressing.  I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

-David K. Taylor

RE: How to Set Submission Addressing?

Posted by "David Taylor (Lowell)" <dk...@F5.com>.
That worked great!
Thanks again,
-David

Thanks you very much for the quick response.  I'll try that out.
-David

Posted by "David Taylor (Lowell)" <dk...@F5.com>.

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.