Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Tim Gerundt <ti...@gerundt.de> on 2002/09/22 18:50:28 UTC

[NEW] misc/index.xml; misc/perf-tuning.xml;

Hello!

I transform the "index.html" and "perf-tuning.html"
files from the misc-docs to xml.
I hope nobody else is working on this files now.

*ww*

Tim

Re: [NEW] misc/index.xml; misc/perf-tuning.xml;

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Tim Gerundt wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I transform the "index.html" and "perf-tuning.html"
> files from the misc-docs to xml.
> I hope nobody else is working on this files now.

Thanks.  I committed this and the rewriteguide.

I made a couple small changes in perf-tuning: I incoporated the
"introcution" into the <summary> and I move the <related> section down
to where we talk about run-time config.

Joshua.

SSL/TLS Encryption

Posted by Thomas Sjögren <th...@northernsecurity.net>.
I've started to convert the SSL/TLS Encryption section.
Hopefully it will all be done tonight.

/Thomas
--
thomas@northernsecurity.net | www.northernsecurity.net