Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 18:14:19 UTC

Running with JSF 1.2 RI

It is possible to run the main build (not the 1.2 branch) with Sun's
JSF 1.2RI?  Any special configuration apart from the normal stuff
using MyFaces
1.4?  I am trying to get Trinidad running with JBoss Seam 1.2 under
JSF 1.2and am running into some difficulties.  I am just eliminating
possible
causes at this point.

Thanks,

-Brian

Re: Running with JSF 1.2 RI

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
for some reason that server has been setup new,
even Trinidad trunk is missing these days.

I'll add it next week.

Nothing wrong with using the branch to build for now.

(There is currently a discussion in general @ incubator to delete the
incubator maven repo... incubation is all about committed users,
meaning having no issues in build from scratch).

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh