Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 19:36:14 UTC

LDAP integration

Hi,

Today I worked on LDAP support that wasn't totally good. The Members page
was dependant on the number of users in the users repository (ldap or db) so
with lot of users (I have more than 3000 users in my ldap), it was very very
slow.
Now, the members page appear in less than 1 second :)
and the ldap conf is very easy to do, but I'll simplify more to share all
parameters between all apps installed in the appserver.

Emmanuel

Re: LDAP integration

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Nice!