Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kiran Kumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 13:02:54 UTC

How to save data from Ignite Cache to cassandra db automatically

I followed below link for verifying the Ignite Cache Implementation using
scala.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/spark/org/apache/ignite/examples/spark/IgniteDataFrameWriteExample.scala

Initially in the setupServerAndData, table is created and inserted some
values.
Later, loading content of json file to data frame and then writing content
of data frame to Ignite using .save(function).
Is there any way to save data from Ignite Cache to Cassandra database ??

Is there any way to load data from cassandra db to Ignite Cache ??

Re: How to save data from Ignite Cache to cassandra db automatically

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

> Is there any way to save data from Ignite Cache to Cassandra database ??

> Is there any way to load data from cassandra db to Ignite Cache ??

You can use CassandraCacheStore to do precisely that.

See this link on Cache Stores:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/3rd-party-store

Ilya Kasnacheev