Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 14:29:50 UTC

Sandeep More - Introduction

Hello List,

My name is Sandeep More and I recently joined the Knox mailing list.

I'm a software engineer and mostly focused on Gateways, Traffic and
Software Security components. I have primarily worked with software
gateways/routing and api management and started getting really interested
in Knox.

Thank you for reading this and for the opportunity. Looking forward to
working with you all !

Best,
Sandeep

Re: Sandeep More - Introduction