Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Ju...@icongmbh.de> on 2008/06/06 17:30:45 UTC

Current dir of ant-Build / Java-Task

Hello,

I want to start an application using the java-Task.

My application writes files relative to the path I start it from.

The application is starting fine and writing files relative to the path of my Batchfile, that starts the buildfile.

How can I set the working dir for my java-task, so that the output files go, where I want them to go?

I dont want to change this path for may whole build, just for this application I want to start.

Or do I have to change the working dir of my build before I start this task?

This is my task:

   <java  classname="de.Builder"
           maxmemory="1024m"
           fork="yes"
      		 timeout="1000000">
      <jvmarg value="-Djava.io.tmpdir=${cvs.exportboxbase}/temp/"/>
      <classpath>
        <path refid="classpath"/>
      </classpath>
    </java>

--
Jürgen Knuplesch

AW: Current dir of ant-Build / Java-Task

Posted by "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Ju...@icongmbh.de>.
Thanks. I could not see it....

--
Jürgen Knuplesch
> Or do I have to change the working dir of my build before I start this task?

>From the doc for <java>:

dir  	The directory to invoke the VM in. (ignored if fork is disabled)

Re: Current dir of ant-Build / Java-Task

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.