Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2010/08/13 15:14:20 UTC

SVN Issue?

I've been trying to update Cayenne 3.1 and keep getting this error:

svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to GET request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/bc/954029/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/test/resources/jar-test.jar'

Is anyone else seeing the same thing or should I just checkout again?

Thanks,

mrg

Re: SVN Issue?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
I have a strong suspicion our firewall is blocking it.  They block
JARs except from certain sites.  I had thought they had opened up
Apache, but probably not Apache's SVN server.  I'll have to ask an
admin here.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: SVN Issue?