Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de> on 2008/01/16 16:31:32 UTC

Error by running "mvn package"

Hi all,

  I use Eclipse Europa and I set both the JRE and compiler to JDK 1.5. But as I run "mvn oackage" I got error as follow:

  E:\Projekte\TestSpringToplinkFaceletsTomahawk\src\main\java\wei\spring\jsf\test\
DeleteDataFromTable.java:[18,20] generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(try -source 1.5 to enable generics)
                List<User> userList = userDao.findAll();

  Someone knows how can I fix it?

  Regrads

  Thomas

---------------------------------
Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das  neue Yahoo! Mail.

Re: Error by running "mvn package"

Posted by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Mark,

  Many thanks. It runs. :-)

  Thomas

  ******************
  Hi Thomas,
    Do you have the compiler plugin defined in your pom? At a minimum,
you need to have this defined.

* <plugin>
   <configuration>
     <compilerArgument>-verbose </compilerArgument>
     <source>1.5</source>
     <target>1.5</target>
   </configuration>
</plugin>*

If you have a parent and child pom, you should have this in BOTH
 places.

Regards,
Mark

Thomas Chang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I use Eclipse Europa and I set both the JRE and compiler to JDK
 1.5. But as I run "mvn oackage" I got error as follow:

 E:\Projekte\TestSpringToplinkFaceletsTomahawk\src\main\java\wei\spring\jsf\test\
> DeleteDataFromTable.java:[18,20] generics are not supported in
 -source 1.3
> (try -source 1.5 to enable generics)
>                 List<User> userList = userDao.findAll();
>
>   Someone knows how can I fix it?
>
>   Regrads
>
>   Thomas

Beginnen Sie den Tag mit den neuesten Nachrichten. Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite!

Re: Error by running "mvn package"

Posted by Mark Eramo <ma...@trustvesta.com>.
Hi Thomas,