Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by "J.J. Larrea" <jj...@panix.com> on 2006/12/28 02:17:50 UTC

Draft SolrFacetingOverview page added to Solr wiki

Hello, all.

I added a draft page http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrFacetingOverview
to the wiki, for your perusal, comments, and direct editing.
Hopefully it can help answer some of the questions on faceting which
frequently come up on solr-users.

It's not currently linked into the FrontPage; I'll so once the dust
settles on any glaring errors or omissions I may have made, opinions
on whether it should remain as a standalone page (rather than
incorporated directly into SimpleFacetParameters), better naming, and
so forth.

- J.J. Larrea

Re: Draft SolrFacetingOverview page added to Solr wiki

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 12/27/06, J.J. Larrea <jj...@panix.com> wrote:
> I added a draft page http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrFacetingOverview
> to the wiki, for your perusal, comments, and direct editing.
> Hopefully it can help answer some of the questions on faceting which
> frequently come up on solr-users.
>
> It's not currently linked into the FrontPage; I'll so once the dust
> settles on any glaring errors or omissions I may have made, opinions
> on whether it should remain as a standalone page (rather than
> incorporated directly into SimpleFacetParameters), better naming, and
> so forth.

Cool, thanks JJ!
I'd go ahead and link it to the main page.
The parameters page could be appended to this page, or perhaps as a
sub-item on the wiki:

  - Faceted Search
    - Faceted Search Parameters

-Yonik