Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by B-rok <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/21 11:12:22 UTC

JMETER SOAP request

Hi All

Ik have an issue:

I want to send multiple soap request to a webserver. This server is
connected to a database. i am using an xml-file to provide the data(records
to delete from the database). In this xml-file there is a tag wich defines
the operation to execute. If i start the test, only the first operation(let
say delete) is executed.But i want to execute multiple delete operations.
The goal is to delete 10000 records with unique numbers,so the delete
operation must be executed 10000 times. I defined the nummers in the xml
file. so is there a way that jmeter reads these values and executes the
delete operations with these values??

Thanx

RE: JMETER SOAP request

Posted by David Schulberg <Da...@objectconsulting.com.au>.
Hi,

In your requests wherever you want to substitute YOUR data use variables of the form ${var1} etc
For example in your request you might have
 <typ:number>${var1}</typ:number>
for an XML data value.

David Schulberg

Object Consulting | Senior Consultant
email: david.schulberg@objectconsulting.com.au
consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference

Posted by B-rok <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi David.

RE: JMETER SOAP request