Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2018/05/15 02:09:53 UTC

Apache Hadoop qbt Report: branch2+JDK7 on Linux/x86

For more details, see https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/225/

[May 14, 2018 6:00:00 AM] (rohithsharmaks) YARN-8247 Incorrect HTTP status code returned by ATSv2 for
[May 14, 2018 7:36:30 AM] (sammi.chen) Add 2.9.1 release notes and changes documents
[May 14, 2018 5:21:59 PM] (hanishakoneru) HDFS-13544. Improve logging for JournalNode in federated cluster.

-1 overall

The following subsystems voted -1:
    docker

Powered by Apache Yetus 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT   http://yetus.apache.org

Re: Apache Hadoop qbt Report: branch2+JDK7 on Linux/x86

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
Yeah, consistently failing nightly builds are just burning resources.
Until someone starts working to fix it, we shouldn't keep submitting
the job. Too bad; I thought build times and resource usage were
becoming more manageable on branch-2.

If anyone has cycles to work on this, the job is here [1]. -C

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
They've been failing for a long time. It can't install bats, and
that's fatal? -C

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:43 AM, Allen Wittenauer

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

FYI:

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

FYI:

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

FYI:

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

FYI:

I’m going to disable the branch-2 nightly jobs.