Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eric Just <e-...@northwestern.edu> on 2004/08/03 01:02:25 UTC

XML::Xerces and mod_perl

Is anyone using XML::Xerces in mod_perl?  I keep running into an error:
  Handling Unknown exception at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Xerces.pm line 5255.

  in both PerlRun and Apache::Registry the SECOND time i try to load a page
which uses an XML::Xerces DOM parser. The first try works fine, and the
code works every time if I am not running in mod_perl.
Does anyone know of a solution or workaround to this kind of problem?

Thanks!
Eric

Eric Just
e-just@northwestern.edu