Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2013/01/18 08:59:35 UTC

Releasing the dependency manager...

Just a quick heads-up to the list that I want to release a new version of the dependency manager soon. The codebase has been stable and tested by several committers here for some time now, and there have been some new and interesting improvements. So, unless someone has showstopping bugs they have not reported yet, I'm going to proceed.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Releasing the dependency manager...

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Thanks Pierre, I will go over that code one last time and then start cutting a release.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Definitively, thanks!

Posted by Angelo van der Sijpt <an...@luminis.eu>.
Hi,

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marcel,

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Pierre,

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: Releasing the dependency manager...

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Angelo,

Yes, indexing is stable now (Xander did a lot of work in this area, both implementing and testing) so updated documentation is very welcome. This also gives us the opportunity to update the documentation in general on the website, now that it has been moved to the Apache CMS.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Angelo van der Sijpt <an...@luminis.eu>.
Hi Marcel,