Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "T.H.A. Jenniskens" <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 09:42:45 UTC

Report Bilder

LS

First, my apologies for my poor english /

Desalnietemin I hope that my problem is clear.

Create Base (4.1.2) using the Report Bilder.

This extension is suddenly drawn streetcars disappeared and my reports can
no longer be opened and / or modified.

get notified

Install fails again.

get mention

Please. Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance

Theo Jenniskens

jenniskenss.tha@gmail.com

Re: Report Bilder

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
Unfortunately the Mailinglist removes all attachements

For this reason, we cahn not see you pictures