Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by - Rajo - <ra...@homemail.com> on 2001/08/23 11:39:25 UTC

change WEB-INF location

Hi,

I would like to chcange WEB-INF location. It is possible ?
(Tomcat 3.1 and Tomcat 3.2.2)

My situation:

ApJServMount /example1
ApJServMount /example2
ApJServMount /examplex

ApJServMount /test

And I need same WEB-INF for example1, example2 ... examplex and diferent for test.

Thanks,
Rajo

Powered by Outblaze

Re: change WEB-INF location

Posted by Matthias Piehl <pi...@gfai.de>.
HI
---
> And I need same WEB-INF for example1, example2 ... examplex and diferent
for test.
For Classes you can use the $TOMCAT_HOME/lib i think.
For propperty files etc. i don't know how to realize it.

But maybe it is better / possible to use some settings in config files.

Regards
              Matthias

Re: change WEB-INF location

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
The name "/WEB-INF/" and its role in servlet containers is required by the
servlet spec, and cannot be changed.

Craig