Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Russell Orf <ru...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 12:51:23 UTC

wsdl2java on SwA WSDL

Hello!

I'm trying to generate Java binding classes using wsdl2java for a SwA
(SOAP with Attachments) WSDL and getting errors. Example WSDL is available
here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/
12355819/xml_attachments.wsdl (attachment to CXF-284)

I see this issue has been reported in the past (CXF-284, CXF-1352) and is
labelled "Fixed", however a comment notes "this SwA wsdl is not supported
by CXF". Are SwA WSDLs supported by CXF? How can I generate the Java
bindings for a SwA WSDL using CXF?

I don't see a SwA WSDL listed under the MTOM w/ SwA sample:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/distribution/src/
main/release/samples/mtom

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you,