Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Anjil R Chinnapatlolla <an...@in.ibm.com> on 2022/09/26 13:36:34 UTC

Fineract CN current status and pointers

Dear Fineract community members,

Looking for exploring the current version of Fineract CN and possible opportunities to contribute to the project.
Can someone please help me point to the relevant material related to Fineract-CN's current status and if it is being considered for active development.

Thanks&Regards,
Anjil

Re: Fineract CN current status and pointers

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... has been a while for me since I looked at Fineract CN, but will update
myself over the weekend... if you need any assistance concerning (lib)
upgrades, making builds faster and anything related to creating releases
then please let me know. Happy to help if I can.

Having said that: any chance/does it make sense to create a mono repo? At
the moment Fineract CN is dispersed in 30+ Github repos which makes it a
bit hard to find your way around... would make releases also a bit easier.

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
mil gracias

adelante!

Re: Weekly Dev call

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
To continue….

In September we had a call for the ticket cleanup and agreed then to a
MONTHLY call. We skipped in October due to attendance at ApacheCON 2022.
Now that it’s November, I hope to have a scheduled call.

November 17.  8am Pacific (PST )
Please hold .

So, thank you for the prompt Prashant!

And do please introduce yourself.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Weekly Dev call

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Prashant Rahulkar

We do not have a weekly dev call.  We meet infrequently on zoom.  See the
wiki pages for meetings.

Please CREATE new email  threads when going off topic.  This is a new
thread about regular or weekly dev updates or calls.

James

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

RE: Fineract CN current status and pointers

Posted by pr...@riequation.com.
Hello Team,

I would like to know that Fineract execute any weekly developer call, Please share more details.

Thanks,

Prashant Rahulkar.

Posted by Avik Ganguly <av...@fynarfin.io>.
Hi Anjil, Victor, Stanley,

.

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
James,

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Victor -

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Fineract CN does not work better work on something else.

--

Saransh Sharma
*Research Partner*

The idea of separation of me and you is amazing.
*Company Website <https://www.muellners.com/>       **Company Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/muellners>            *Company Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/muellners>

This mail is governed by Muellner®  Internet Private Limited's IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Fineract CN current status and pointers

Posted by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by hitesh prajapati <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,