Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/03/05 07:59:05 UTC

Re: Add a list to MARC

Thanks a million Hank. The way you have it now is fine.
Your "Principle Of Least Astonishment" is well-understood.

The "forrest-dev" group did discuss what to call it on
MARC and decided that the "xml-" prefix is preferred.
As you point out, that would produce a conflict with the
list's actual name. Apache should name their lists
differently if that is how they want it.

Thanks again for the brilliant MARC service.
--David