Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Markus Pscheidt <ps...@gmx.net> on 2008/04/18 17:00:38 UTC

sqlmapconfig dirs or wildcards

Hi everyone!

According to the docs, for a set of sqlmap config files, each one needs
to be defined by lines like:

<sqlMap resource="sqlmaps/myconfigfile1.xml" />
<sqlMap resource="sqlmaps/myconfigfile2.xml" />

Is there a possibility instead to define a directory in which all my
sqlmap config files reside? Something like:

<sqlMap resourcedir="sqlmaps" />

or alternatively wildcards? Something like:

<sqlMap resource="sqlmaps/*.xml" />

If there are non of these possibilities available, are there reasons
against implementing them?

Greetings,
Markus

Re: sqlmapconfig dirs or wildcards

Posted by Koka Kiknadze <22...@gmail.com>.
Well, as much as I know there's no support for wildcards :(

>are there reasons against implementing them?

Guess no, maybe just restricted developer resources? IMO, after getting rid
of much (too much, too too much) of manual coding with the help of abator
(now it's ibator) I think that it could auto-generate corresponding sqlmap
file, but, of course wildcards would make our life much easier...