Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/03/09 16:52:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release some bug fix bundles

I'm planning to do a few bug fix releases asap:
  * proxy-impl
  * blueprint-core
  * blueprint-spring
  * blueprint-spring-extender
  * blueprint-noosgi
  * jmx-core

I've seen changes to the following modules, but I don't know their exact
state, so I'm not planning to release them unless told otherwise:
  * blueprint-maven-plugin
  * blueprint-authz

Any other bug fix bundles ?

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Release some bug fix bundles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Release some bug fix bundles

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
The changes in blueprint-authz are just minor so I think we do not need
a release.
It would be great if you could release the blueprint-maven-plugin. There
have been some substantial enhancements.
See:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20blueprint-maven-plugin-1.4.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20ARIES

Christian

--