Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by to...@just.edu.jo on 2004/05/27 23:21:47 UTC

using jdbc to store xml doc

thank u sir, i did, i read this file multiple times, i tried to run the
session example, but i have several notes, if u can help please:
1. i runteh command line:
java org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.Main session.xsd
--schemaReader="org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.sg.impl.JaxMeSchemaReader"
--sgFactoryChain="org.apache.ws.jaxme.pm.generator.jdbc.JaxMeJdbcSG"
--option=jdbc.driver="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" --
option=jdbc.url="jdbc:odbc:MyDB"
i create the table httpsession in MSAccess and construct the required columns,
but always the generator stopped on this error :

: FINEST, getSchema(Connection,Schema.Name), , ->,
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnect
ion@613d52, null, httpSession
java.lang.NullPointerException

so how can i resolve this problem?

2. my goal is to store an xml document into a database, does jaxme can
recoqnize the
database structure and construct the DB schema automatically?

3.what is the next step to shred a *.xml content into the constructed tables.

I will regard your help sir very much, I spent a lot of time in resolving the
proble, but really i cant.
by the way i am using JaxMe 2.

Regards,

Toqa

Re: using jdbc to store xml doc

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
On Do, 2004-05-27 at 23:21, toqa@just.edu.jo wrote:

> : FINEST, getSchema(Connection,Schema.Name), , ->,
> sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnect
> ion@613d52, null, httpSession
> java.lang.NullPointerException

Run ant with -v and post the stacktrace.

> so how can i resolve this problem?
>
> 2. my goal is to store an xml document into a database, does jaxme can
> recoqnize the
> database structure and construct the DB schema automatically?

That's the generators task.

Jochen