Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2010/05/13 05:38:39 UTC

Hudson build is back to normal : River-trunk #254

See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/254/changes>

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : River-trunk #254

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Hudson might be back to normal.

However on a 4 processor Sparc with Solaris10 and Java 1.6.0_07 running
in server mode, I get the following failures:

com/sun/jini/test/spec/policyprovider/dynamicPolicyProvider/NullCases.td
com/sun/jini/test/spec/policyprovider/dynamicPolicyProvider/GrantPrincipal.td
com/sun/jini/test/spec/policyprovider/dynamicPolicyProvider/GrantNoPrincipalCase02.td
com/sun/jini/test/impl/joinmanager/ZRegisterStorm.td

It would be nice to step through these processes, with the debuggers,
but I'm not yet experienced enough with the qa test suite.

The NullCases is an Odd-ball, the only difference from the previous
implementation is I create a zero length array if a null Principal[] is
passed into dynamicPolicy#grant(

I might need to simulate the failure in junit and step through that, if
I can reproduce it.

If you want to help:

$ ant all.clean all.build qa.run
$ cd qa