Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luca Furini <lf...@cs.unibo.it> on 2006/12/22 11:45:15 UTC

LineBreakUtils compilation error?

I've just updated my local copy of trunk and rebuilt.

At first, I could not be able to successfully complete the compilation, as
I received an error concerning the file
src/java/org/apache/fop/text/linebreak/LineBreakUtils.java non containing
the class org.apache.fop.text.linebreak.LineBreakUtils.

Indeed, the reported package inside the file was
    org.apache.commons.text.linebreak
after changing it to
    org.apache.fop.text.linebreak
ant ended with a success.

Is this a little oversight, or I simply wasn't following the right
compilation procedure?

Regards
     Luca

Re: LineBreakUtils compilation error?

Posted by Manuel Mall <ma...@apache.org>.
On Friday 22 December 2006 19:45, Luca Furini wrote:
> I've just updated my local copy of trunk and rebuilt.
>
> At first, I could not be able to successfully complete the
> compilation, as I received an error concerning the file
> src/java/org/apache/fop/text/linebreak/LineBreakUtils.java non
> containing the class org.apache.fop.text.linebreak.LineBreakUtils.
>
> Indeed, the reported package inside the file was
>     org.apache.commons.text.linebreak
> after changing it to
>     org.apache.fop.text.linebreak
> ant ended with a success.
>
> Is this a little oversight, or I simply wasn't following the right
> compilation procedure?

Obviously an oversight but no idea how it happened as it built fine here
when I checked - I'll commit a correction soon.
> Regards
>      Luca

Manuel