Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2021/03/07 13:49:54 UTC

Add Pulsar Summit 2021 events to the Conferences Calendar

Hi,

I'm Dianjin, from the Apache Pulsar community. Now, Pulsar Summit 2021
events organized by StreamNative have been approved by ASF. So, we
want to list them on the Calendar[1]:

- Pulsar Virtual Summit North America: June 16-17, 2021
- Pulsar Virtual Summit Europe: Sept 23, 2021
- Pulsar Summit Asia: Nov 20-21, 2021

The latest status and info can be found at Pulsar Summit official website[2].

I'm not sure if this mailing list is the right place to ask, welcome
to help me if you know how to do that.

Thanks.

[1]: https://events.apache.org/event/calendar.html
[2]: https://pulsar-summit.org/

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Re: Add Pulsar Summit 2021 events to the Conferences Calendar

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Brian,

Great! Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try it.

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Posted by Brian Proffitt <bp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.