Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/09 02:33:20 UTC

New Committer: Peihan Chen

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Weex has invited
Peihan Chen to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Peihan Chen is a great Android Developer and give weex project many useful
PRs. He focuses on improving the stability, utility of Weex and the
following is part of his commit:

   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/1425, task may be null,
   should be check, not try/catch
   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/1835, edit interaction
   logic && edit exception report logic #1835
   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/2029, fix multithread
   task crash after instance crash && rm unnecessary exception

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the Github Pull Request process. This should enable
better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the
management and to guide the direction of the project.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: New Committer: Peihan Chen